Taking a photo with your camera is only the first step in producing spectacular images. Just about every photo could use a little Photoshop love. From performing basic colour and exposure corrections to healing away pimples and wrinkles, we'll get you up to speed on one of the most exciting aspects of digital photography.
- Getting to know the Photoshop Elements screen layout
- Navigating the interface, zooming, and panning
- Overall image enhancement: colour, contrast, sharpness
- Spot area enhancements: cloning, healing, shadow & highlight corrections and more
- Cropping, rotating & preparing to print