In our PS Elements 201 course we'll take your photo editing skills to a new level with the introduction of Layers and Selection Tools. Discover how experts merge parts of different photos together to create collages and seamless alterations of reality. Learn the beginnings of the non-destructive workflow with Adjustments Layers. We'll also show you how to perform corrections to only specific areas within your image using Elements arsenal of Selection Tools and each of their options. Finally, we'll show you how to put text on your images so you can start creating collages, books and slide shows.
PS Elements 101 or equivalent knowledge
- Selection tools: Marquees, Lasso tools & the Magic Wand
- Selection tool behavioural options
- Understanding the Layers palette
- Creating collages using Layers
- Performing seamless alterations of reality with Layers
- Introduction to Adjustment Layers & Masks