Camera 101: Nikon DSLRs
Our Camera 101: Nikon DSLR course is an essential first step to learning how to get the very best results with your DSLR camera. This course is all about gaining familiarity with the key features of the camera that you'll use every day.
Our primary goal in this course is to quickly graduate from the cameras AUTO mode. We'll show you how to use shooting modes specific to everyday shooting scenarios such as sports, portraiture and landscape.
Most importantly, we'll show you how to take control of your camera so that you'll be able to achieve great results even in challenging light or when your subject is moving quickly. You'll also learn how to take control of your cameras focus system to ensure that your subject is always clear and sharp.
- Essential everyday camera controls
- Using camera presets for specific shooting scenarios
- Taking control of focus for clear and sharp photos
- Photographing subjects in motion successfully
- How to overcome challenging lighting scenarios
- Understanding when to use (and not to use) flash
- Choosing the right lens for the shot
Who Should Attend?
Individuals who wish to move out of auto mode and have more control over the results.
If you own any of the following cameras or similar, this class is for you: Nikon D3300, D3200, D5500, D5300, D5200, D5100, D7000, D7200, D610
What To Bring To Class:
- Your camera
- Charged battery (fully charge it before class)
- Memory card